Active | Associate | Candidate | International | Resident Affiliate | Membership Benefits
Active members are surgeons actively engaged in the practice of maxillofacial and craniofacial surgery who are citizens of, and reside in, the United States or Canada.
Membership Dues: $350 / Application fee: $50
An active member must:
- Complete 5 years recognized graduate training in preparation for maxillofacial surgery.
- Be sponsored by an Active or Senior Member.
- Be engaged in the practice of surgery in the same geographical area for a minimum of one year prior to proposal.
The following must be submitted to the Chairman of the Membership Committee:
- Completed application form.
- Upload most up to date version of your curriculum vitae.
- Only one letter of recommendation is required. Please identify the active member who will be sponsoring your membership via the online portal. An electronic message will be sent to that person reminding them to upload your letter or support and endorsement.
- Verification of attendance at one annual meeting.
Your application will be reviewed on a rotating membership review process to assure timely processing of your applications.