||Oral Surgery Near Lake Tahoe — Ability to Earn Up to $1 Million As a Partner
A reputable private practice dedicated to the highest-quality care is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon for a lucrative opportunity. This position offers the ability to see a wide variety of cases and earn a highly competitive salary while working in a sought-after community just minutes from Lake Tahoe.
- $400,000 base salary with income potential exceeding $600,000 in Year 1
- Partnership track opportunity with the ability to earn over $1 million as a partner
- Take over an existing practice from a retiring surgeon, but design your practice from the ground up!
- Extensive guaranteed, exclusive referral base from a large DSO
- Diverse caseload—dental alveolar surgeries, implants, and reconstructive procedures + orthognathic, TMJ, and pathology cases
- Desirable volume + great work-life balance—no trauma or hospital call required
- Shared call alongside several other oral surgeons
Located in the beautiful city of Reno, Nevada, this practice is part of a community-minded town with friendly individuals and activities and events for everyone. Known as “the Biggest Little City in the World,” Reno is the perfect size for individuals of all walks of life to enjoy the amenities of a big city without sacrificing the benefits of a close-knit community
- • No state income tax + plenty of housing options, including high-end, master-planned housing communities
- Excellent public schools
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise—enjoy skiing, boating, biking, fishing, golfing, hiking, and more
- Convenient access to Lake Tahoe tucked away in the breathtaking Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Places to Live for Quality of Life"
- Ample amenities—an international airport, world-class shopping and dining, arts and cultural attractions, entertainment options, and more
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.