Back to Job Search
||Community Information—Live and work in Beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina!
||Charlotte, North Carolina
Community Information—Live and work in Beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina!
- Bread and butter OMS
- Partnership track
- Can pick up trauma call, if you desire
- Option for TMJ, Orthognathic, and Cosmetic; if desired
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life in a beautiful community
- First year 500k; after buy-in up to 1 million take home
Ranked #6 by U.S. News & World Report in “Best Places to Live in the U.S.,” Charlotte is a remarkable community that offers something for everyone. Charlotte has it all with warm and friendly individuals, family-friendly activities, an incredible amount of diversity, cultural attractions, and entertaining events perfect for families and individuals alike.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local colleges and universities
- Ideal weather year-round and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, stand up paddle boarding, and kayaking
- Breathtaking views provided by the beautiful natural scenery and picturesque city skyline
- Endless amenities, including wonderful shops and restaurants, an international airport, and professional sports teams
||Please contact Natalie Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference OMS-135876