||Rhinelander Dental Center in Rhinelander, Wisconsin is seeking one BC/BE oral and maxillofacial surgeon trained in full scope OMS. Staff at the new facility includes 5 dentists. Anticipated patients are 9/day with 20 procedures per week. Most procedures are performed at the Rhinelander Dental Center with a small percentage at St Mary's Hospital (located near the Dental Center).
Marshfield Clinic Dental Centers have been launched due to a collaboration that includes Marshfield Clinic, Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. and federal and state agencies, in order to address the growing need for dental care in underserved areas.
- Dentoalveolar surgery, pathology, TMJ, implants, orthognathic, trauma
- EMR accessed with mobile PC at point of service
- Ability to work with developmentally disabled patients a plus.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With over 700 physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as 12,000 employees in about 60 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Opportunity for competitive bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan plus 401K Plan
- Fully funded relocation
The City of Rhinelander, Oneida County, is home to approximately 8,000 residents. As the county seat, and with a strong commercial and industrial base, the City is the business and service center for Oneida County. The City offers several parks. Hodag Park is located along the beautiful Boom Lake shoreline. Pioneer Park features a logging and railroad museum complex. Rhinelander's Northwood Golf Club, an 18-hole public course with clubhouse and restaurant, was rated 5th in Wisconsin from 1989-1994 by the WSGA. The City is also home to the Rhinelander District Library, named 2005 Library of the Year by the Wisconsin Library Association.