Quality Of Life While Living And Working In A Beautiful Region Of New York
An established organization with locations throughout the Northeast is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in a beautiful region of New York.
- Bread and butter oral surgery cases averaging 120 surgeries/month
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m. position
- No nights or weekends required
- Minimal/light call
- Step into a full patient panel
- Supported by 3-4 experienced dental assistant
- Potential to earn $800,000+ annually
Located along the Hudson River, this inviting city is centrally located between New York City and Boston and offers a wonderful place to call home. Living in a close-knit community with plenty of big-city amenities, you’ll have access to all you need and more.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons, pristine parks, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Plenty of family-friendly events and activities throughout the year
- Incredible shopping and dining options
- Exciting downtown area filled with historical and cultural attractions
- Local International airport
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.