Mercy — Springfield, MO Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Opportunity
Top Ranking #1 in Patient Satisfaction, Mercy was just awarded the highly prestigious "Truven Award" for Top 5 Large Health Systems in the Nation!
Mercy Clinic has an opportunity for a BC/BE Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon to perform a full spectrum of oral and facial surgery. Come join a well established practice in Springfield, Missouri with tremendous and proven potential for growth due to high need in the region. Current wait times are too long and additional oral surgeons are necessary. We have referrals waiting for you and we expect a quick and reward ramp-up! We have a full team of medical specialties and imaging equipment at our 886-bed facility.
Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S. and serves millions annually. Mercy includes 44 acute care hospitals, over 700 clinic and outpatient facilities, 40,000+ co-workers, and more than 2,000 employed physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system.
- Focus on the area of practice you enjoy; we perform all of the latest and advanced procedures at our 886 bed hospital, oral surgery clinic, and ASC
- DAANCE certified assistants; experienced support staff and management (20+ years)
- Large, updated clinic space with plenty of opportunity for expansion
- 4 ½ day workweek
- 1:11 facial trauma call (paid extra)
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row
- Competitive compensation with salary, call pay, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Commencement bonus plus relocation assistance
- EPIC EHR across the system
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
If you enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction, don't miss out on this opportunity to practice with other qualified and experienced physicians who want you to succeed. We would be delighted to share more about all of the exciting things happening at Mercy!