||Elliot Health System in Manchester NH is growing its Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department to meet the growing needs of our community and to provide services for our Trauma Center.
Join an experienced team and provide the full scope of OMS services. You will experience a large patient referral base and a supportive practice environment.
Why Elliot OMS:
Why Elliot Health System:
Proud to be the first choice for care, EHS is home to Manchester’s designated Regional Trauma Center, Urgent Care Centers, Level 3 Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Elliot Physician Network, Elliot Specialists, Elliot Regional Cancer Center, Elliot Senior Health Center, Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire, Elliot 1-Day Surgery Center, Elliot at River’s Edge and Elliot Pediatrics. Elliot continues to grow and expand services to meet the needs of our patients and the communities served.
Why New Hampshire:
- Sign-on bonus with relocation
- Hospital based setting with dedicated surgical suites for OMS
- Generous compensation and benefits
- No state income tax or state sales tax.
- Less than an hour drive to Boston.
- Forbes magazine recognizes Manchester, NH…. “Among the U.S. Cities with the most affordable housing and the lowest cost of living, the Queen City offers the best combination of safety, employment opportunity and general quality of life.”
- Money Magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
- Unlimited cultural and recreational activities.
- NH schools are among the best in the nation
- Successful graduation from an accredited Dental School with a DMD/ DDS degree
- Successful completion of an accredited Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency
- Board Certification or eligible ABOMS