Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- Virtual Surgical Planning in Craniofacial Surgery
- Surgical Management of Traumatic Occipital Neuralgia
- Facial Transplant: Is it a viable option?
- Craniofacial Surgery: Can we survive the future?
- Advances in Facial Trauma
Lawrence J. Gottlieb, MD, FACS
University of Chicago
Professor of Surgery
Director of Burn & Complex Wound Center
Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Chimeric Flaps in Head & Neck Reconstruction.
- Lip Reconstruction
- Cheek Reconstruction
- Autologous Reconstruction of Scalp, Cranium and Dura
- Challenges of Complex Facial Reconstruction: Shoots & Ladders