Back to Educational Programs
The American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS) is pleased to announce this important new addition to its regular series of educational courses.
This unique surgical cadaver course focuses on advanced, less-invasive techniques that are not taught anywhere else in a cadaver lab. In this 3-day course, you will learn numerous techniques on facial rejuvenation and reconstruction, and practice them right away at the cadaver station.
|We have world-renowned plastic surgeons teaching:
- Closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Mark Constantian
- Facelift, necklift and fat grafting with Dr. Timothy Marten
- Browlift with Dr. Luis Vasconez
- Facial implants with Dr. Michael Yaremchuk
- Deep plane face anatomy with Dr. James Zins
- Plus migraine surgery, dental implants, auricular implants, and more!
|Other Speakers will include:
Ahmed Afifi, MD
Gaby Doumit, MD
Arun Gosain, MD
William Hoffman, MD
Alexander Lin, MD
Francis Papay, MD
Pravin Patel, MD
Peter Taub, MD
Mark Urata, MD
Join us for this educational 3-day course with amazing instructors in a full cadaver lab.